This week I’m going to share 25 workout songs with you.
Everyone has been there, you get to the gym, you start doing your cardio or your routine and your iPod shuffles to a song that just floods you with an unbound energy that makes you feel like you can push through and go that extra kilometre, or hammer out the last couple reps.
Now there is no order to these songs or am I saying these are the best song of all time, the songs are a mixture of different types of music but all motivate you to do your thing.
1. Power – Kanye West
3. Undead – Hollywood Undead
4. Headsprung – LL Cool J
6. Killing in the Name – Rage Against the Machine
7. X – Xzibit
8. The Kill – 30 Seconds to Mars
9. After Midnight – Blink 182
11. Phenomenon – LL Cool J
12. Remember the Name – Fort Minor
14. Bad Girlfriend – Theory of a Deadman
13. All the Above – Maino
16. Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
17. The Motto – Drake
18. Pumped Up Kicks – Foster the People
20. Who Gonna Stop Me – Kanye West/Jay-Z
21. Don’t Stop – Foster the People
22. All My Life – Foo Fighters
24. I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman – K-OS
23. Sorry for Party Rocking – LMFAO
25. My Body – Young the Giant
Now there you go, most of you probably already have these songs and maybe there are a few in there that will be new. So get out there be active any way you can and enjoy!
See you all next week!